Soil Moisture Sensor Module Kit with powerful LM393
(Excluding of GST 18%)
- Soil Moisture Detection Humidity Sensor Module
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- Panel PCB Dimension: Approx.3cm x 1.5cm
- Soil Probe Dimension: Approx. 6cm x 3cm
- Cable Length: Approx.21cm
- FC-28 with LM393
- Soil Moisture Sensor Module can be used to detect the moisture of the soil or judge if there is water around the sensor. It has both analog and digital outputs. We can vary the digital output sensitivity of this module using a potentiometer and the sensor is based upon resistance.
- Soil moisture sensor consists of two conducting plates which function as a probe and acting as a variable resistor together. They are used to measure the volumetric content of water. The two probes allow the current to pass through the soil, which gives the resistance value to measure the moisture value. When the sensor is inserted into the water, the resistance will decrease and get better conductivity between plates. Dry soil conducts electricity poorly, so when there is less water, then the soil will conduct less electricity, which means that there will be more resistance.
|The VCC pin powers the module, typically with +5V
|Power Supply Ground
|Digital Out Pin for Digital Output
|Analog out Pin for Analog Output
How to use/work (click here)
- The working of the Soil Moisture Sensor is very simple. It works on the principle of voltage comparison.
- Moisture sensor module consists of four pins i.e. VCC, GND, DO, AO. Digital out pin is connected to the output pin of LM393 comparator IC while the analog pin is connected to Moisture sensor. The internal Circuit diagram of the Moisture sensor module is given below.
|3.3v – 5 V
|Sensing probe dimensions
|Panel PCB dimensions
|30 x 60mm
|0 or 5 V
- 1 x Soil Moisture Sensor Module Kit
Sale!Rated 4.00 out of 5
TP4056 Lithium Battery Charging Module With Protection Best quality
₹50.00₹25.00Add to cart
Application of TP4056 module
- Scienticy- electronics & electric models/Projects
- Cellular Telephones, PDAs, GPS
- Charge and Discharge Lithium cells
- USB Bus-Powered Chargers, Chargers
- Used with 5V booster for powering Arduino projects
Digital LDR Module – 3 Pin good quality₹90.00Add to cart
- LM393 based design.
- Can detect ambient brightness and light intensity.
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
- Output Digital – 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset.
- LEDs indicating output and power.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC.
- Operating Current: 15ma.
Small Piezoelectric Buzzer – 5V Active Buzzer₹25.00Add to cart
Description- Small and neat sealed package Breadboard and Perf board friendly Buzzers | Voltage Buzzers | Alarming Circuits | Communication equipment| Piezo | Automobile electronics | Portable equipment. The Piezoelectric Buzzer is a small and efficient component to add to your system or project if you want to produce any sound feedback or sound an alarm. Its two-pin compact structure …